- The CEITEC Nano User Committee is one of the three advisory bodies of the Research Infrastructure.
- The User Committee consists of 5 members which are voted in for a 1 year period.
- The User Committee Meeting is held every 3 months with the presence of the Head or Manager of CEITEC Nano.
- Meeting outputs with requests & recommendations are officially commented on by the Head of CEITEC Nano
- A representative of the user committee is invited to regular CEITEC Nano meetings (1per week)
- The user committee meeting inputs and realized adjustments are summarized in a document which will be used for CEITEC Nano Evaluations (both internal and external).
- The user committee participates in the organization of the future CEITEC Nano user meetings.
User Committee 2019
Members: Eva Šťastná, David Salamon, Michal Staňo, Lukáš Flajšman, Igor Turčan
Please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 17 (2018) - minutes from meeting
|Michal Staňo, Ph.D.|
User Committee 2018
Members: Michal Staňo, Lukáš Flajšman, Filip Ligmajer, Vojtěch Schánilec, Igor Turčan
User Committee 2017
Members: Petr Bábor, Ph.D., Lukáš Kormoš, Filip Ligmajer, Vojtěch Schánilec, Igor Turčan