Semi-automated 4-probe system Cascade Microtech SUMMIT 12000 (SUMMIT)
Radim Hrdý, Ph.D.
Operational, 3.6.2020 13:13
CEITEC Nano - C1.57
SUMMIT Semi-automated probe station is precise on-wafer device and process characterization system. This test instruments allows measuring of semiconductor structures on wafers up to 200mm diameter. System is designed for RF/Microwave application, device characterization, wafer level reliability and special e-tests. Probe system has EMI shielding for low noise measurement, DC, RF mmW, FA, WLR and more configurations of measuring.
Vida, J., 2019: Deposition of ternary oxides with titanium and characterization of their optical and electrical properties. MASTER´S THESIS , p. 1 - 50
(KRATOS-XPS, ALD, WOOLLAM-VIS, VUVAS, RIGAKU3, EVAPORATOR, SUSS-MA8, SUMMIT)
Pekárek, J.; Prokop, R.; Svatoš, V.; Gablech, I.; Hubálek, J.; Neužil, P., 2017: Self-compensating method for bolometer–based IR focal plane arrays. SENSORS AND ACTUATORS, A: PHYSICAL 265, p. 40 - 46, doi: 10.1016/j.sna.2017.08.025
(SUSS-MA8, EVAPORATOR, RIE-FLUORINE, SUMMIT, SCIA)
- Integrated microchamber for dark, dry and EMI shielding
- Pureline technology for premium signal integrity
- Attoguard technology for enhanced IV and CV measurements
- 4-axis precision motorized stage
- 200mm chuck with FemtoGuard technology providing:
- Ultra-low noise measurements and controlled leakage
- Low residual capacitance for repeatability
- Advanced measurement accuracy and speed
- Automated microscope mounted on large area bridge with 12x 6`` X-Y transport
- High performance PCI video digitizer card enabling ‘’full-motion’’ live video, resizable windows, ‘’point & shoot’’ wafer navigation and so on.
Travel : 203 x 203 mm
Repeatability: ≤ 2um
Accuracy: ≤ 2.5um
Z travel: 5mm
Theta Stage travel: ± 5.5º
Breakdown voltage: ≥ 500V
Probe leakage: ≤1 fA
Chuck leakage: ≤15 fA
Here is place for your documents.