Laser dicer Oxford Lasers A-Series
These laser micromachining systems are designed as versatile R&D, process development or pilot production systems. The class 1 enclosure deals with all laser safety issues and the vibration isolated platform helps to maintain the quality of the parts. An on-axis vision system allows inspection of the process and the parts and features manufactured.
|Laser||Diode-pumped solid state Nd:YAG|
|Output||10W @ 40 kHz|
|Pulse Frequency||1 – 200 kHz|
|Lateral range||200 mm x 200 mm|
|Vertical range (maximum sample height)||56 mm|
This machine is equipped with:
- General purpose clamp jig (incl. wafer up to 4 inches)
- Fume Extractor
- Laser Power meter capable of measuring power up to 20 W
- Machine vision – on-axis alignment camera
- Safety Shutter with interlock circuit
Data for cutting
Your design for cutting should be in DXF format or DWG (saved by AutoCad 2010). We are able to cut through most of solid materials with thickness up to 1 mm.
Silicon wafers can be grooved and then broken manually.
We have hands-on experiences with these materials:
- Silicon wafer – grooving and cutting through (thickness: 525 μm)
- Stainless steel – cutting through (thickness: 600 μm)
- Molybdenum sheet – cutting through (thickness: 1 mm)
Note: Please keep in mind that time of cutting through can be counted in days for thick materials (for example 1 mm molybdenum sheet).